Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Birthday

Today is my birthday I went Lunch with Emily and Caitlin to Burger King. we went to the Movies we saw High School Musical 3 I like ed lots. it. I have a new Bed and Chest of drawers.
Deb and Ben And Brandon and we went Grandma and Grandpa House. I have a Watch.
and my mom and Dad. a new Shirt and a puppy and braclet from Hollie, sheets Pj's from Derek and Emily, a movie from Ben Deb and Brandon. Caitlin from Card. Tinker bell's Movie from And Mom and Dad. I get a Phone Call From Aaron and Britt and Tylee and Jessen. we had a heart Cake chocolate and white frosting. Hollie came to see me, she is my bast friend. and her mom. It was a good day. I will sleep good in my new bed tonight! and Eric called me.





2 comments:

  1. Crystal,
    It was sure fun to come to see you for your birthday. I had fun going to watch a movie and go to lunch with you. Thanks for being such a good sister. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you had a really fun birthday. Your new bed is supper cute! I can't wait to see your new bedspread on it. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete