Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween


Yesterday was Halloween. My sister, Emily, my niece, Taylor and brother, Eric came out to spend the weekend with me. My friend Hollie also came to my house. She dressed up like a cowgirl, and I dressed up like a cheerleader. We went to my ward's Halloween Party and had lots of fun! We got to eat soup and did a cake walk and both Hollie and I won cakes! Hollie's cake was an orange pumpkin and mine was green and said Happy Halloween on it. After we did that we had a trunk-or-treat in the parking lot and I got lots of good candy to eat. I went to my Grandpa and Grandma Roberts' house with everyone by Dad and Eric. I always like to see them. I also got to go trick-or-treating to my Uncle Brent's and Aunt Sue's house. Jared and his little boys were there, they are sure cute! It was a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment