I went to Church and Emily and Taylor was there. Eric was there and Derek was there.
I got Taylor a sleep in My Arm’s in my bed room. It is my Birthday on the 8th 2008. I be 31 years old. I wold like to go out to dinner or Luch. I wold Like to go bowling. And play games. With you. And go to the movie’s. and have some of my friends sleep over.
I wold like the little house Prairie shows. I wold like Caitlin to come to my birthday Party.
I wold like Disney Game to play with it.
I wold like a new movie. Tinker bell movie.
It is Rain all day when we wore in church.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like your blog. It is very cute. It rained a lot here at our house. Caitlin wants the Tinkerbell movie too. Maybe you'll get it for your birthday. That would be fun!
ReplyDelete